Friday, January 28, 2005

Does Joy B have a twin sister?

I woke up this morning with this strange feeling in my belly. I dreamt that i had a twin sister, she was acting a lot nicer then me. She gave me the creeps to be honest, total optimist and never cranky. She was smiling at me and saying things like, "wow your hair is perfect and where did you get such cool dr martins:" she was only saying to be kind to me. I woke up and i wasn't sure if this had been a dream or if she is really out there somewhere. Maybe in a parallel universe!!! Maybe when i run down to the bakery, i might run into her. No this is just a dream. There could never be two me!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about health man paul walker. I also have a site about health man paul walker which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!